Thursday, July 8, 2010

Pre-Trip Preparations

Hi, everyone. If you're here, you've found the website where I'll be posting about our experiences on our mission trip to Ocean Springs, Mississippi.

This blog is part of my plan to help communicate with you what we experience while on this trip. We have been so blessed to have so many different people partner with us in prayers and donations for this trip, and I just want to honor that by giving you the opportunity to hear what we're up to.

My hope is to try to add some sort of update each day while we are away. These will be my (Brenda's) experiences primarily, but if circumstances allow me to share what's happening with my trip-mates, I'll do that as well.

Feel free to share the site with whomever. And thanks for sharing in this part of my life. Your support means more to me than I can express...

No comments:

Post a Comment